Saturday, April 20, 2013

Are demons real?

Before I started this blog, or the Righteous Metal blog, I did a series of video-blogs on YouTube called "Personal Proofs". The series is an honest outpouring of events that have happened in my life that lead me to where I stand in my ever-evolving beliefs. I plan to post them on here, so I'll start with this one. This is my most popular video I've posted in the series, over 1000 views. It's about an experience I had, at an early age, with a Ouija board and possible demon possession. I titled it, "Proof Of Demons", because I consider it a life experience that showed me that demons, or at least evil, was something real. Instead of providing a transcription, I'd rather people watch the video. Of course, comments are open and unrestricted, as usual. I would be interested to hear anyone's perspective.




I honestly do not know what it is that makes these pieces of wood with letters written on them such a portal for evil, or the small, heart shaped window piece. But I can say that since that experience, I have never touched another Ouija board again. I know there will be skeptics out there that have played with them and had no negative effects, and those who do not believe demons exist. Many times when we believe things that seem unordinary, we believe them because we have experienced something others have not. I know, because of my experience, that something else took over my babysitter's body that night, and the only way I have to purvey to others what that thing was that took him over, is to say that it was a demon. When there is the argument of the existence of evil, this is one thing that I can refer to within myself that shows me that there is a definite 'force of evil'. It is not the only thing in my life I have felt this kind of opposition toward, but it could be among the most common and accessible of all the dangers that could attack one's spiritual being.



No comments:

Post a Comment